Day pass holders may absolutely not bring any outside food or beverage to the hotel pool. The only exception to this rule is babyfood & formula.
Articles in this section
- Where do I check in?
- How do I transfer my ticket to companion?
- I Have a Problem with my Cabana/Day Pass, What do I do?
- Can I bring food & drinks?
- Are there any food & beverage or spa discounts offered with hotel day passes?
- I'd like to do a spa treatment during my visit. Do I need to schedule my spa treatment in advance or can I just show up?
- Do I get towels and other amenity items with my day pass?