You must be at least 18 years old, but there is no upper age limit to purchase and use a day pass. Each day pass is valid for 1 guest. Kids over the age of 6 must have a valid day pass as well. Some hotels are restricted to adults only. Please check the listing before booking to see if your desired hotel is family friendly.
Articles in this section
- How does DayAxe work?
- How do I access my hotel day pass?
- Are pets allowed?
- Can I bring my kids with me?
- What kind of Day Access can I book though DayAxe?
- What Do the Different Hotel "Types" Mean?
- What is a day pass?
- Which locations can I book a day pass in ?
- Does a hotel day pass mean day use of hotel facilities?
- Is there an age restriction on day passes?