Day guests have access to the same amenity items as the overnight guests only in the hotel areas opened for day passes. Amenity items are offered on a first come first serve basis. Day guests are not guaranteed use of amenity items. Priority is given to overnight guests, subject to wait time. For example, if the hotel pool offers towels or pool chairs to its day guests, DayAxe day guests should be able to use them, if they are available, but access to them is not guaranteed.
Articles in this section
- Where do I check in?
- I Have a Problem with my Cabana/Day Pass, What do I do?
- Can I bring food & drinks?
- Are there any food & beverage or spa discounts offered with hotel day passes?
- I'd like to do a spa treatment during my visit. Do I need to schedule my spa treatment in advance or can I just show up?
- Do I get towels and other amenity items with my day pass?