If you have disability needs (for example only, you need a wheelchair accessible pool or require the use of a service animal) you must call the hotel you'd like to book and verify that disability needs can be met.
If your disability needs cannot be accommodated by the hotel you are interested in, please contact DayAxe at email@example.com for further assistance.
Our Process For Assistance:
- Customer sends us disability request along with desired pass type and check-in date
- DayAxe follows up with hotel on the request
- Hotel lets us know if they can accommodate
- We let customer know if special disability needs can be met
- Only if they can be met customer books/reserves their pass
Please note, all companions/caregivers accompanying customers with disability needs must have a separate ticket to be admitted to use the facilities. All special cases must be discussed and approved by hotel.